- Rockfalls reported after 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes Hawaii’s Big Island AccuWeather.com
- HAWAII EARTHQUAKE: Magnitude 5.3 hits Big Island; no risk of tsunami KGO-TV
- Power restored after 5.2-magnitude quake on Hawaii Island, rockfalls reported Hawaii News Now
- Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Hawaii; no risk of tsunami Fox News
- No Tsunami After 5+ Earthquake Hualalai, Hawaii Maui Now
- View full coverage on Google News
Original published: 2019-04-14 09:59:00 Read the full Hawaii News here
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.